Kia Corporation recently revealed the official images of the all-new Sportage, one of the most popular models in its stable. While the updated SUV is yet to go into production, the pictures reveal pretty exciting car features. Here are some of the best:
- The elongated grille links Kia’s modern signature Tiger Nose grille, which acts as the car’s visual focal point – to the distinctive futuristic-styled boomerang-shaped DRLs (daytime running lamps) to create solid boundary lines for the striking headlamps.
- The side profile of the all-new Sportage stays true to its sports utility DNA, with taut lines cutting across pure, clean, but refined body surfaces that seamlessly blends the contrasting volumes.
- Representing a first for the Sportage range, a black roof – a different colour paint option to the vehicle’s body – is now available with the new model, helping to accentuate the sporting profile and highlighting the architecturally dynamic C-pillar encompasses a deconstructed look.
- The addition of a chrome beltline kicks up onto the rear of the all-new Sportage and into the D-pillar, creating flowing lines with the rear spoiler that further adds to the car’s sporting pedigree.
- At the rear, the all-new Kia Sportage gets broad shoulders, with a muscular swooping fastback that flows into the rear lamps.
- The razor rear lamps are connected by a slim horizontal design, giving the all-new Sportage a stunningly wide impression from the back.
- The large lower graphic bumper casing at the rear uses the same philosophy as the frontal technical black grille, connecting the all-new Sportage’s rear design elements and resulting in lightness in appearance and touch.
- The all-new Sportage X-Line features a unique bumper, side sill and curved roof rack. On the inside, customers can choose between a signature sage green or black seating, as well as bold quilting and black metal wood.