Taiwanese tech giant ASUS recently launched the ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED in India. The base model comes equipped with Intel Core i7 and is available for Rs 2,39,990 Whereas, the second and the variant featuring Intel Core i9 is available for Rs 2,79,990.00. While we wait to review it, here are some interesting facts about the laptop:
- It gets a 15.6-inch OLED 4K UHD NanoEdge touch-enabled display.
- The display has a 178-degree viewing angle and 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut coverage.
- Asus has also given the laptop a 14.1-inch ScreenPad secondary display.
- Gamers will be highly pleased with the 8GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU that it comes with.
- The laptop also has a solid 32 GB DDR4 RAM.
- I/O ports include two USB-Cs, a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, an HDMI 2.1, a 3.5 mm audio jack and a MicroSD reader.
- The ZenBook Pro Duo is engineered with the new Active Aerodynamic System Plus system, which uses the ErgoLift hinge and tilting ScreenPad Plus mechanisms to increase overall cooling airflow by up to 49 per cent.
- Surprisingly, all this performance is packed in a body that weighs roughly 2.34 kg.
Needless to say, Asus has made a sleeper laptop that can outmatch flagship models across various segments. That said, its compact form factor and attention to portability might hinder its capabilities. How it performs and how convenient it is to use shall remain to be seen.